- Private equity firms 'mull Bayer MaterialScience deal'
- Linpac scoops 'Most Improved Plant' award
- Veka Recycling gets EuCertPlas accreditation
- UK retail sales dip in September
- A. Schulman reports growth in sales and profit
- UK car production rises 0.6% in 2014
- BASF unveils aroma-retaining PBT grade
- ONS report highlights shifting fortunes of UK manufacturing
- A clearly stronger alternative
- Klöckner Pentaplast owner 'takes company off the market'
- Carl Futcher leaves Negri Bossi
- BPF warns of plastics 'misinformation' in schools
- 23rd Fakuma event draws record visitor numbers
- Scottish carrier bag charge gets mixed reaction
- PRW Video News: UK car production, plastics in schools, bag levies and more...
EuropeanPlasticsNews.com mobile home page
Subscribe to our newsletters
PRW shortcut for your Blackberry
View: Mobile | Desktop